Sealcoating is a method of preserving asphalt paving and it is one of the most important elements of paving management. Sealcoating protects pavement surfaces from gasoline, oil, salt, water, and UV rays. It also enhances the appearance of asphalt pavement and makes cleaning and maintaining painless.
Benefits of Sealcoating:
- Extends life of asphalt pavement
- Provides protection from the damaging effects of sun and water
- Prevents oxidation
- Protects against shrinkage of pavement
- Fills rock pockets and prevents surface raveling
- Provides protection against weather conditions