Seal coating is a method of preserving asphalt paving and it is one of the most important elements of paving management.Seal coating protects pavement surfaces from gasoline, oil, salt, water, and UV rays. It also enhances the appearance of asphalt pavement as well as make it easier to clean and maintain.
Benefits of Seal Coating
- Extends life of asphalt pavement
- Provides protection from deteriorating effects of sun/water
- Prevents oxidation
- Protects against shrinkage of pavement
- Fills rock pockets and prevents surface raveling
- Provides protection against weather conditions